Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!
What an amazing year it has been.. we moved, we had a second baby, my etsy shop & blog grew..we've shared lots of fun times with family and friends...
 life has been chugging along and i'm loving every minute of it..through the ups and the downs.
Thank you to all of my amazing readers and followers. I love sharing this blog with you. It's been such a fun, creative outlet and a wonderful way to discover some 
pretty amazing women and mama's who blog (and leave nice comments! :)
I'm thankful for all the blessings in my life and look forward to another amazing year!
 whatever that might entail! :)
Have a fun & safe new years eve! 


Stop on by to read my first post of 2011...
i'll share my new years resolution, which
 a lot of you will relate to i'm sure...
 oh and there will be plenty of cute sophie and sienna pics. 
i'm in a few..but we all know you enjoy the photos cause of their adorableness. :)
they are the real stars of this blog. hehe.
1 2 3 4

1 2 3 4
1 2 3 4

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels