Monday, June 14, 2010

Child's Flower Headband Tutorial


Sophia LOVES to wear my headbands...so i figured i would make some of her own. a fun little DIY Project. :) I ran over to Michael's to get my crafting fix and found some great ribbon on sale! the top two ribbons below i got for a dollar!! (gotta love those dollar bins) if i didn't have an almost 2 year old terrorizing the store i would have looked longer..but it was a grab and go situation. i splurged on the two satin ribbon's because i have some other projects i want to use them for as well.  I found the headbands at a store right by my Michael's called five below..it's like a dollar store
i'm going to do a little photo shoot at the park with sophia later this week wearing her headbands and all dolled up in her tutu! i just can't help myself. hehe. 
have fun crafting!


I'm linking up to these parties today for monday! Link up ladies!





Sumo's Sweet Stuff The DIY Show Off

Making

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels