Sunday, August 12, 2012

Vintage Circus Party Invitation -DIY Touches

I had so much fun creating the invite for the girls' Vintage Circus Birthday Party!
The party invitation is the first detail of the party your guests will see...
So I always love announcing the theme in a fun way!
For the girls' party last year I did a pop up invite like a storybook
since it was a storybook princess party..
that invite had a little map to the once upon a time land. :)
I think I like how this invite came together the best..
The girls LOVED the tickets.. and Sophie played "people" with
all the cut out stickers of her and sienna while I addressed the envelopes.
Circus Invitation Supplies:
--Ticket Roll.....Party City - $3.99
(500 count..using at party itself)
--Star Confetti.....Michael's $1.59
-- Invitation....I designed in Photoshop and
printed on full label sheets then attached to yellow
cardstock so there was color on the other side.
(already had card stock and full label sheets)
--Sticker Seals..I designed in Photoshop and then printed onto full label sheets.
--Envelopes...Staples Brand.
I addressed the envelopes with a hot pink sharpie..
and sealed with the sticker.
I had to work in the tutu shots I took of them. ;)
I seriously am in love with the star confetti from Michael's.
I only used a few pinches in each envelope..
so I plan on using the rest at the party. somehow!

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels