Sunday, August 26, 2012

Baby Book - Weeks 25 & 27 Bump

Life has been a bit busy..I feel like this 2nd trimster is zooming by compared to
the superrrrrr slowwwww first trimester.
After my next doctor's appointment I start going every 2 weeks instead of 4!
When they told me that I was like...what?! already?!
It's funny how everyone likes to guess what we are having.
Random people will be like....."boy. you're having a boy."
I want to be like "YESSS now I can go buy all the boy stuff!" haha. ;)
People also keep asking what I think it is..
I'm pretty sure it's a baby. and either a boy or a girl. ;)
But seriously...I don't see how it could NOT be a boy..with how different I've felt..
but who knows! we might have another wild sienna on our hands.
her pregnancy was different than sophie.
BLANQI Mama
Did any of you have horribleeeee back pain?
I read that your uterus can be growing and pinching a nerve causing shooting pain if you sit in the same position for a long time..or hit it a certain way.
I've reached the point where if I over exert myself or sit still (so either way I lose haha) I get this intense pain shooting from my right backside down... It is seriously crazy..
I crawled to our bedroom last night because it hurt too much to walk..
my husband thought it was hilarious. and felt kinda bad.. :)
I think painting the entire play room during nap time, grocery shopping by myself with a 2 yr old, and running errands all day had something to do with the pain yesterday.... #nesting
Going to ask the doctor about it next appointment.
I have the usual restless leg pain at night..but that comes and goes.
Ohhhh pregnancy symptoms. Good thing God has this crazy way of making you forget all the pain and suffering you go through before and during childbirth..........haha.
BLANQI Mama

Major nesting going on.
I'm a busy bee kinda person even when not pregnant.
I think it gets amplified a bit when I'm expecting.... :)

I painted the girls' big girl room..... finishing up the details like
curtains and frames and arranging furniture today!
Photos tomorrow..hopefully can post mid week!
This reveal comes with exciting news for one of you!....
::suspense::

I also painted the play room during nap yesterday.
Hoping it doesn't end up like a fish tank....
we wanted something cheery and fresh feeling!
(I'll post about the space soon with paint colors etc..)

Sienna and I took a trip to Ikea yesterday too..
She fell asleep at 9:30 am on the way there....
a few sprinkles from a donut does the trick I suppose. ;)
Sophie went on a day trip with daddy so we had no rush..and had fun just the two of us!
Don't judge my "keep her happy in the cart" strategy.
This girl does anything for a chicken strip. haha.
I ended up getting a frame.. a white billy bookcase for my "office area"
(the other half of the long playroom) and some yellow napkins. :)
Happy sunday everyone!
Check back later this week for an
AWESOMELY EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT.

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels