Tuesday, February 8, 2011

day in the life..sort of.

I am doing my first blog post via my phone.. computer out of service so no day in the life link up today! But feel free to link up your blog in a comment below!

I am super busy with work and mommy duties. Luckily sienna has started going to bed for the night at 8 and only waking up a few times..I am feeling like a new woman! 
Thank you to all of you for your encouraging words!


My mom is coming into town tomorrow! Sophie is soo excited. My mom has given her a few hand made items and so Sophie is now convinced everything is made by gramma. She isss pretty awesome..haha. thankful for her making the trip to spend time with us. She is always such a help and I love having her visit. The girls are growing up so 
fast I don't want her to miss a thing!

Sophie brought Ben and I breakfast in bed today...mmm felt play food. Delicious. We had pancakes in her toy frying pans which she then started banging together.........awesome.

I was happy to play mommy-baby with Sophie today. A nice break from her recent LOUD pretend playing of marching band and super heroes who throw things....?. With this game I get to be the baby and lay down as she gets me play juice and blankies. 
Sienna lays in her crib watching. Haha.

Hope you are having a wonderful day. I have some fabulous real life friends' parties to share with you soon! And I can't wait to share about the craft fair table display I've been busy working on! Details on all the budget friendly mamapreunior action coming soon!

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels