Thursday, May 17, 2012

Baby Book - 12 Weeks Bump

Morning Sickness has slowed this project down..But better late than never!
Going to do a Baby Book with notes to the baby and a bump update.
I've seen these on pinterest and they look so cute.
I did something similar with the other girls but not the note..
I think it'll be fun to look back at the image/note combined.
Doing the weekly photo of me in my Blanqi...it expands easy. :)
Going to turn it into one of those videos documenting my growing belly!

Baby # 3..and my tummy popped out even faster than with sienna!
I guess it remembers this whole process.. haha.
Found these AMAZINGLY comfy maternity cropped cargo
pants at Burlington the other day (first purchase there ever but so happy)
I needed comfy. :) 
Target Tank and Cardigan.
Old Navy Flip Flops.
Day old hair in pony.

Sienna is all over this baby bump.
the popped out belly button is just too fascinating I guess.
Sometimes ben asks if she is trying to get back in the womb.
You know how when you are pregnant..and sick...and don't want to be touched.....
yeah........almost 2 yr olds don't get that. ;)
She loves this baby.

Sophie wouldn't let daddy just take a photo of me and the bump..
she would have posed forever..
sienna...not so much. hehe.
Sophie chit chats with my bump.. saying good morning and what we've been up too. :)

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels