Tuesday, July 31, 2012

DIY Animal Jar Lids- Vintage Circus Party Sneak Peek

Yesterday I grabbed up a few things from the Dollar Tree and
spray painted up a fun DIY party detail!
I needed containers for the prize table at the girls' Vintage Circus Party coming up!
I had seen this idea of Animal Lid Jars done before but with glass.
I used plastic containers from the Dollar Store instead..
was more practical with my little ones..and cheap..
plus I didn't have to wait till my pickle jar was empty. it could be a while. :)
As I was making these up I loved them even with just a coat of white spray paint..
they would be so cute in a nursery. But we are doing yellow and pink for their party
so I went with a yellow spray paint. Love how they turned out!!
Here's a quick iPhone Tutorial..more cute shots to come from their party!

ANIMAL LID JAR SUPPLIES:
Animals.... Dollar Tree
Plastic Containers......Dollar Tree
Yellow Spray Paint.... Home Depot
Just a few steps and you
get these cool containers! I'm in love.
I can't wait to share some cute up close photos from the party next month!
And I think these are going to look so adorable on a shelf in the girls' big girl room..
filled with their small cute stuff. :)

How was your Monday?
I feel like I did equal amounts wrestling and snuggling
inbetween working on projects/work/house stuff. ;)
Top Left: found that headband at Forever 21 yesterday for $1.50....
Sophie is really into headbands right now!
Bottom Left: Caught an argument brooding between the angels..
Bottom Right: Team USA on the balance beam. one team member down. ;)

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels