Thursday, March 14, 2013

Our Stroller Update


UPDATE:  When I shared What I was packing for BLISSDOM, I originally posted about the stroller I was taking. (Harmony Odyssey-we got it at Target.) But after only having it a few weeks I realized it was not a good stroller. at all. It was cute but not sturdy enough.
Bummed that the steering turned horrible and made weird clicking noises.

SO! I ended up getting a different stroller!
After taking all of them down from the shelf at target and trying them out....
I went with the FASTACTION FOLD CLASSIC CONNECT BY GRACO.
So far.. I am liking it. really easy to fold up and carry.
Steering is WAY better. You can steer with one hand very easily.
Plus this one has four cup holders where the other one had none.
The girls liked that feature. they approve. ;)
I love the pattern!
 

 Everyone had to try the new stroller out.......................
We played bus.
for a LONG time.

Wanted to give an update just in case some of
you were looking into buying a stroller!

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels