Monday, December 31, 2012

Life with 3 Kids- 6 Week Update

It's a kid rule: If mommy sits down everyone needs to sit on her!
The photos below are proof of this theory. ;)
Loving, but still adjusting, to having three kids.
Not gonna lie... I'm exhausted. haha.
I feel like I'm back in college and did an all nighter to study for an exam in the am...
 but it's been 6 weeks of that.
I'm sure it'll feel easier once Micah sleeps through the night better!
right?... right????
Lie to me. I need you to lie to me. haha.
I love these babies. Even in this newborn coma.
I love the snuggles and the dance parties. I even love when I catch sienna
wiping her snotty nose on my sleeve. ridiculous child.

These kiddos definitely keep us laughing...
And Sophie and Sienna are the cutest things when they play together.
They are always walking around the house in their play
pink high heels going to "Target" or the "doctor."
One thing that I have noticed: going places is a huge production!
Everything takes a bit longer to get done
because if one baby doesn't need you the other two do! at the same time!
But I remember this when we had sophia.. and then when we went to two when we had sienna.. It'll always be a bit tricky no matter how many kids.. And eventually I did get the hang of  it so fingers crossed that happens soon with 3 babies. :)
I feel like I'm running a race trying to get to the finish line
(the finish line being sanity or being able to function...)
and then someone starts throwing up or gets into the fridge and makes "dinner" 
when I'm not looking and we start  alllll over again.
So I think I'm just going to mentally tell myself..there is no finish line.. just clean and work when I can. as long as the kids are clothed not crying and fed..we are good.
oh and preferably bathed. bathed is good.
PHOTO BELOW - LESSON LEARNED....
DO NOT LEAVE FULL LAUNDRY BASKET IN GIRLS' ROOM.
IT TURNS INTO "THE BEACH"........(SAND?)

So many fun exhausting silly cute moments with these sweeties...
here's an iPhone dump for you!
Our life seem so much calmer via pictures...haha.

I have realized that things come out of my mouth that I
never thought I would have to say...or say as often.
"stop eating ___ (fill in the blank with food or random house items)!"
"get your entire body out of the fridge"
"stop taking off your clothes"
"please don't bite your sister"
After writing this down..I'm realizing this is mainly
sienna related quotes haha....... 2 yr old.

Have a great day!

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels