Sunday, December 13, 2009

My Top Mama Picks: Favorite Blogs

.....................................................................


1. 
this blog is plain ol' fun! every post just puts me in a great mood and feeling creative! Her recent post featuring a fairy garden party makes me wish for warmer weather!! I would love to do this for sophia..lovely!


2. 
Love this blog! besides the adorable name and logo....great posts. 

Jessica featured me this past week and i was so happy when i saw the mention!
 So of course i had to feature hers.. everyone go check her out! 

i love these finds of hers...
3. 
This site is so cute...melanie picks out all her favorite things and so many of them are now my favorite things! lots of many pretty things and ideas!




2 comments:

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row December 14, 2009 at 8:19 AM  

This is my first time to your blog and I LOVE it!

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels