Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Our DIY Christmas Cards







(sorry the photos weren't taken in the best light...late night-baby is sleeping project.. and i crossed out our last name and place of work for privacy.)

I love a project! not that i always need another one....but i love one! I wanted to have more control over what we sent out this year..show our personalities and get more creative! Plus i was able to save alot by doing it myself. My only problem is that i want to send christmas cards to every single person i know!

I created our christmas card in photoshop (printed on photo postcard paper) 
 a monogram that i printed out onto clear full sheet labels. (coolest thing ever)
and then i typed up a christmas letter (using the monogram again)to give everyone a little update... with pictures.

my little station of cutting and stuffing. luckily the photo postcards have perforated edges and break apart so easy..genius!




i thought the Monogram was a nice touch!

It was a fun project..you wouldn't have to use photoshop..there are other programs. but photoshop is my fav. self taught..and i learn something new every day! go try it out you will get hooked! but if you don't have time for that don't worry i can make your christmas card for you next year. ;) haha.

We've been getting our friends and family's cards in the mail each day and i just love it! I'll post photos of our decorations soon! and we're having our white christmas party this friday i'll be sure to take lots of photos of the night! check back!

2 comments:

In Honor Of Design December 16, 2009 at 7:03 PM  

so cool Natalie. I wasn't as ambitious this year and ordered mine. LOVE your outcome!

pk December 18, 2009 at 6:44 AM  

pk @ Room Remix
LOVE how these turned out! You did a great job - they look professionally done. Have a good weekend.

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels