Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Melting Snowman Cookies


I had posted about these cookies/cupcakes a while back...mentioning them in my post where i was gathering ideas for our white christmas party.

I was so happy when i saw an album on facebook of my friend making them! but i had completely forgotten that i had linked the image on my post..so i was like "where did you find that idea?? i know i have come across that image before!" my friend wrote me back laughing at me and said "your blog!"

so i had a good laugh and felt very pregnant. she was the second person just today who told me how they tried out something i posted about! makes me so happy!

the photos she took of them making them are just so cute i waned to share them! here's elizabeth with her hubby! they are newlyweds. :)

her partner in the snowman making...her sister katie!
...................................................................
cutting out the puddles.

their cute little snowman making station!

icing. i think they tried 3 different ways to get it just right.

making the faces! i bet this part is fun. kids would love it.

like she says..."how can you resist a face like that??"

i'm melting! melting.....

these snowman have seen better days. haha. great job elizabeth and katie!


Thanks so much for sharing these great photos elizabeth and i'm glad you had fun making them! they turned out great! :)


2 comments:

Elizabeth December 28, 2009 at 7:30 AM  

Thanks for YOUR blog and all the great ideas (yours and others) - I can't wait to use a few more for next year's Christmas!!

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels