Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ring of Fire? not what you want to hear when about to give birth.

So it's a day past my due date...and my baby updates i get via e-mail have been mocking me congratulating me on the new arrival...little do they know i'm still suffering it through. contractions that make me bend over in pain have been coming on and off for the past month. getting more and more strong as the weeks have gone by. 


my sister was visiting and of course had to inform me that if i went natural she heard it feels like a ring of fire. (i'm thinking if this baby comes fast, going natural might be my only choice.) fabulous imagery right? yeah..and to make it even better my husband has been singing johnny cash ever since. fabulous.
one of these days we'll get this baby here even if i have to force her to make an appearance. 
lovingly force her. :)


our pastor came over for dinner the other night
 and brought dessert.......

I've been keeping myself busy with my mom who is visiting by taking advantage of this "down time" to do some more prep for sophia's 2nd birthday party coming up at the end of the month. 

and for those of you wanting to see me in all my hugeness glory.... here you go. 

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels