Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Top Mama Picks: Favorite Party Planning Blogs

My Top Mama Picks:
Favorite Party Planning Blogs

I seriously love looking over these blogs for inspiration photos/amazing ideas for parties! not planning a huge event?? no worries.. these blogs have fabulous ideas that you can work into your daily life as well! making your house lovely...or an evening with close friends or family.. get great ideas from these blogs to be a wonderful hostess and homemaker. 
to visit scissors.paper.cake click here.

to visit love the day click here.
to visit pizzazzerie click here.
to visit catch my party click here.
to visit frosted events click here.

i'm going to add these and more to my blog roll in a special area so you can have quick and easy references for when you need them! check back for that. (right now i just have a huge folder of bookmarked sites..trying to get organized) What are some of your favorite party planning sites??

first week of 2nd baby has been great......i'm still a little sore. and when sophia rams into my chest giving me a hug i cringe a bit.. i forgot how tender you get when nursing! but other than that..and the occasional hormonal imbalances...i'm doing great. i am starving constantly. and you know i have a sweet tooth. unfortunately ben does not..so i am left to eat the sweets myself. hard job but i'm managing. ;)

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels