Friday, October 8, 2010

New Baby: Personalized Hospital Visitors/Nurse Goodie Bags!

Hilary won this through my random commenters etsy gifting! I love comment love..and wanted to give some lovin back by creating something personal and fun. I picked a handful of winners last week. When i told her she was picked as a random winner this is what she requested. i love it. So happy you passed along these photos to me Hilary!

Look how absolutely adorable they are....

 so excited for them expecting their first baby! happy to be a part of their special day when they meet their baby girl. and because her husband is in ministry like mine, i feel a special bond!
Check out
her blog. she's a sweetheart!
PS. Today is moving day!! we move into our place tomorrow morning. so excited to get settled in. picking out paint colors this weekend. hehe....

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels