Monday, November 1, 2010

Budget Friendly Dessert Table- The Details








You asked for it!..So here's a rundown on my budget friendly Dessert Table I created for my daughter Sophia's 2nd birthday.
It was a Sweet Shoppe Theme. I wanted it to feel very approachable, kid friendly & most of all....cheap! :) I'm happy with how it turned out. My mom was a big help in the kitchen! Hope you are inspired to create a pretty table like this for your next party..it's budget friendly and very do-able. i had my 4 week old with me while putting this all together...so in between nursing/diaper changing breaks we created this sweet and simple display for the party guests to enjoy!
 
 




Check out the original party post for links to all the party details and tutorials!
I'll be posting more cost rundowns on all the areas of the party so be sure to check back.


Hope you all had a fun safe weekend! I'll be posting photos of our fun tomorrow! 
i'm enjoying seeing everyone's photos that they are posting on their blogs today! 
costumes have taken over the blog world haha. cuteness overload! :)

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels