Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy Birthday to me..$35 Gift Certificate for YOU! via CSNstores.com!

My birthday snuck up on me this year! I suppose this past year has been a bit busy. :) 
My husband had to remind me how old i was turning. that's pretty bad.
 I was convinced I was turning 24 in my mind..haha. but noo. Today i turn the big 25!!!
via 
I am so happy and feeling very blessed with where i am in life..to be 25 and married to such an amazing man and have two precious babies! i'm a lucky girl to have such a HOT holy hubby. ;) and our girls, they are just so squeezy cute. sophia is in this phase right now where she is extra lovey at home with us 
and says "i need you." and "i wanna see you" with her sweet little face. 
she also tells me i'm pretty a lot...which is always nice. hehe.


via


So to celebrate I thought I would pass
along some free moneyyyy. sounds nice right??
CSNstores.com has graciously offered to gift one of my readers with a $35 gift certificate to use at any of their 200+ online stores!!! i am loving some of their stuff..
 Soo take a look around and see what you would like! They have a great variety of items to purchase..even swing sets!
(click top left of site for list of all 200+ stores!)
and then enter below!

HOW TO ENTER:
(Leave a Comment for Each Additional Entry)
1. Follow on Twitter for 1 entry
2. Follow via Google Connect for another entry
3. Become a fan on Facebook for anotherrrrr entry.
awesome.


The winner will be chosen on friday, via random.org 
so be sure to stop by to see who wins....
thanks for visiting my blog and good luck!


i love giveaways.
and birthdays. :)


i'll be sure to share photos of my day later this week. 
have a nice monday & martin luther king day!


PS. don't forget to link up on Wednesday for the 
'Day in the Life' Blog link up!! 
For more info and to Grab the button to put in your post..click here.
it was so fun last week connecting with all of you!

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels