Monday, January 3, 2011

Toy Story Party Theme - A Client's Inspiration Board

A returning client of mine asked me to help her with the party planning of her son's birthday.
 He loves all things Toy Story! So of course...a Toy Story Party Theme was the only option! ;)
For a small fee I helped her kick-start her party planning with this Go-To-Guide!
If you would like to request an Inspiration Board send me an e-mail at busybudgetingmama@gmail.com
Within 2 days I will send you your own virtual magazine stocked full of ideas to go with your theme. 
This packet included Decor Details and Yummy Ideas. 
If you have certain ideas you want to include in the party but want more inspiration
 on it to make it a reality let me know any of those details in your e-mail.

If you have ideas for the party but want to get more inspiration this is perfect for you!
Each Inspiration Board Magazine will be full of images and links for you to explore!

Let The Busy Budgeting Mama help you save time, money and plan an amazing party!

I love this stuff. Look how pretty.. :)

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels