Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Blast from the Past: Prepare to Giggle- My Crafty Childhood



Recently my mom brought up some of my old toys for sophia! 
I had a bunch of beanie babies that were perfect for her to play with!
when i was little i would crochet up little accessories for them! haha
it makes me laugh looking at all of them..
i would just make it up as i went. i loved creating something out of nothing.
We had plenty of yarn in the house (CARON yarns was a family company) 
We had cabinets in the basement full of yarn.
I loved a good project ever since i was little! ;) 

Sophie was thrilled with them!
 she kept putting the different purses and scarves and dresses on them. 
I might have to try and remember how i did it and make up some more for her. :)

Here you have your average working teddy. 
tie and briefcase (withhhh an outer pocket. haha.)
I opened it and found these... at the top i put where my dad used to work.

my favorite is the purple dress with the matching headpiece..seriously cracks me up.
ps. the dresses have a low v cut back. pretty cute. haha.



I made a cow angel.....haha. o yes....with wings and a halo.

hope that was amusing.
it made me smile reminiscing!
I was a DIY girl from the start. ;)

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels