Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A glimpse into Once Upon A Time Land! - My Daughters' Storybook Princess Party

So my brother is getting married saturday!! 
Family is starting to arrive and we spent post dinner practicing dance moves. 
(i feel like i blog about our dance parties a lot...we have them a lot.
daddy started this one! The Old School Funk Channel actually has some good beats.......haha.) 

But before I sign off for the wedding weekend festivities..
I wanted to give a Sneak Peek of my girls' birthday party 
that I'll be sharing next week! 
Lots of fun DIY and budget friendly ideas that I used for my daughters' Storybook Princess Party!
I created different areas in "Once Upon a Time Land"..here's a couple shots of the fun!! Each area had different activities to go with it. I'm all about interactive play areas at parties. I have a 1 and 3 yr old...the key to success is keep..them..busy.. :) (The only way I got any dishes done today was to let sienna build towers of tupperware at my feet. they are still sitting there. but at least I can see the sink.


COST OF CASTLE - $0!!
I'll share the how-to soon..easy...free..
and will get you huge "I love you mommy you're the best mommy hugs and kisses" :)
My sweet girls loved the mermaid candy cove too...details coming soon!



I can't wait to share with you what graphics I created for party details...
Of course I had to make up some cute printables for my cupcakes.. :)

If you missed the pop-up party invites you can check them out in this post.


Have a great weekend! I can't wait to share
all about the girls' storybook princess birthday party..check back soon!
and I'll of course post photos of my brother's wedding this weekend!! so excited!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels