Thursday, September 8, 2011

4 Years of Marriage and 2 Babies Later

Today is our 4 year Wedding Anniversary!
l;P <------ that is from sienna.
That sums up life right now haha. 
4 years of marriage and 2 kids later..we are busy as ever but LOVING it. I wouldn't change a thing..I have this amazing husband who is my protector my provider my best friend. I feel so blessed with this life we've built together. I fall more in love with him every day. Just seeing the way that he loves us and leads us to God. I am so glad I found such a great guy to be my baby daddy!! ;) Seeing him with the girls just melts my heart. He is so good with them..he takes such good care of us. 
He makes me laugh..and helps me laugh at myself. 
He gives me strength to get through all of the hard times and trials of life. 
And he supports and encourages me in every venture that I jump into!
 I love you Ben with all my heart!
And I know you love me..
 because last night you asked if I wanted to go 
to hobby lobby today...haha. that's luvvv.


Photo overload below.. and a Video. 
I'm horrible at editing down. I'm a picture girl!
I still remember how excited
 I was that morning..
I couldn't stop fidgeting with my ring! ;)

























It's fun looking back and seeing where we were just 4 years ago!! This is an old video from when we were dating
WARNING: lovey dovey cheesiness is 
present throughout the short video.



Off to celebrate marriage with my hot hubby.
Have a great day!
ps. When is it too soon to renew your vows??
I wanna throw a party! ;)

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels