Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My First Senior Portrait Session

I am super excited to share with you guys some photos 
from my first senior portrait photography session! I am doing this on the side for fun..and I had a blast going around town with these girls taking photos!
Gina and her BFF Emilee were modeling it up like pros. 
No need to tell them to laugh and smile..because they did it on their own! ;) 
I love taking photos..and they were just as excited about the whole thing so it made it easy and fun!
**I loaded this post up with photos so local kids can check out my style of senior portraits**


MY CAMERA: Canon Rebel T1i
LENSE: 50mm


















Sophia joined in for some of the photos!
I think She was confused why the camera wasn't on her!! haha. 
You can see me in the window below. ;) Got a mama-entrepreneur in action! ;)

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels