Sunday, December 2, 2012

Final Baby Book Page & Bump Collage!

Excited that Micah's Baby Book is complete!
Each week (more or less) I documented my pregnancy with my
growing bump and a note to baby.
I plan on compiling all my graphics and ordering a photo book!
BLANQI Mama
I took some photos the
other day while the girls napped.
I will post soon on how I got these shots..
from one complete and total amateur photographer to another!
ps. my mom made the hat! so cute right??

Here's the complete series of my growing bump!
I wore my BLANQI throughout my pregnancy..
helped with my back/leg pain (sciatic nerve issues)
The one photographed below was my white, medium, regular length blanqi.
I started taking the weekly photos at 12 weeks..
when I was still feeling sick but at least able to function.
(missed a few weeks near the end due to.....life.)
I actually have been wearing it even more postpartum.
It helps smooth everything out and makes me feel more trim
as I work off this baby weight!
And by "work off this baby weight" I mean nurse
like a champ and chase my 2 and 4 yr old. :)

Thanks for following a long my pregnancy journey!
and also thanks for all the e-mails..
I am feeling the love and so thankful for the words of
encouragement and congratulations!

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels