Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Some days are harder than others.

Today Shannon would have turned 27.
Missing her.. wishing I could face time with her and have my girls sing to her. :(
A part of me feels like it's just the long distance of atlanta and
pittsburgh and busy mom lives we had that is what's keeping us a part.

When my mom was just here visiting..we were talking about shannon.
I was telling her how it feels like our childhood years
together feels like another life.. so long ago.

This was back on my 18th birthday. (mine is in january)
Shannon was in my dream the other night.
In the dream I had found an old video of her and
I was watching it over and over..happy that I had another "view" of her.

Every single night on the news...
there is some sort of case of domestic violence.
It pulls on my heart every time.
WIth each case that I hear, I think of Shannon.
Please continue to pray for all those affected by domestic violence.
speak up and help those you know around you...
you might save a life.

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels