Saturday, November 24, 2012

First Week of Having 3 Children Update. (ps. we're alive.)

UPDATE: We are ALIVE.
barely.
JUST KIDDING!
But seriously.. ;)
Looking at this boy's sweet face just makes my heart melt!
I really just stare at him all day long.
We have the first week of having 3 kids under our belt. go us!

Couple things we noticed this time around...
1. Micah is a dream baby. so far. ;)
2. He smells like a boy...little tooter pooper.
3. my husband is extra proud of everything "boyish" about him...
example: farts..poops..rolling over(muscles).... all impressive to my husband.
4. Changing boy diapers is a lot more stressful.....
The risk of being PEED on in your FACE is a lot higher than with girls.
5. Learning how to handle THREE kids..is tough.
but has it's "we are awesome at this" moments to help you get through it.
6. Ben and I fist pump a lot more with each other about this baby...
proud of our cute baby and perfect "3rd child" producing skills.
(as the 3rd child in our families..it's a proven fact they are the best.)
7. One of the best parts of having another baby..is seeing the girls interact with him.

Sienna is loving him up. She is 2.. a good age to bring home another baby I think!
She is interested enough to be lovey..but then not interested enough to be
able to go off and do her own thing and leave baby alone.
She has been a stinker at night..waking up and wanting only me.
working out those kinks.

Sophie is SO GOOD with him.
BUT...doesn't want to let him go.
That's a 4 yr old for ya.
She keeps getting upset with me for nursing him "all dayyyy"...
But she just holds him so sweetly.. "MOM! this is sooo fun!"...
and "MOM! He is snuggledddd up."
I think it'll be good when school starts up again for her...
bring back some of her normal routine.
But it seriously is the most adorable thing seeing her "nuggle" with him..
brushing her cheek against his and giving kisses.

I'm crossing my fingers this kid doesn't
lose an eye from sienna...
or toe.
I don't even know what's going on here.....
newborn days.
enough said.

Loving being a family of 5!
Having my 3 babies feels so amazing...
not gonna sugar coat it...I've broken down into tears a couple times for no apparent reason.
I'm a big ball of hormones. Told my husband that.. his response.
"ok..I'm taking that as a warning....."
haha. yup.

Getting used to our new normal is going to keep me busy...
I have some fun stuff to share as soon as these 3 bambinos let that happen.
Thanks for all the continued congratulations and well wishes. I read each and every comment/facebook post/instagram comment... I get excited about each one!

Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels