Sunday, April 28, 2013

FREE PRINTABLE- Movie Themed Teacher Gift Tag

Most of my popular printables this time of year... are ones for teachers!
I sell a variety in my shop. But I thought it might be fun to offer a FREE one that I just created for a client. She planned a whole week to celebrate the teachers at their
school. It was a Hollywood Theme based off of one of the printables she saw in my shop already. LOVEDD IT! We need to celebrate our teachers more often.
I hope that this post inspires you to do the same at your school.
Even if it's just one of the days!
Here's the flyer we made up to put in all the teachers' boxes:

 Here's my free teacher printable for you!
Please Go make your teachers feel special!
(Ten tags on your printable PDF)
Click the above link to download the full page pdf. Print, cut and attach to a gift.
You could do a movie theatre gift card or a bag of popcorn/candy!

I also offer a customized one...
One of my top teacher themed sellers. I add your text.
I also have a (write in your own name) immediate download version of that one too.

Here are some more of the tags my
client is gifting to her teachers each day!
Pair these tags with STARBURSTS for a cute gift!
(Ten tags on your printable PDF)

I think a single soda or a cute 6 pack of mini sodas
would be perfect with this tag!
(Ten tags on your printable PDF)

These would be cute attached to a container or bag of popcorn!
You could make it fancy with white chocolate or
go real crazy by gifting a variety of flavors! ;)
(Ten tags on your printable PDF)
I did a fun post on yummy popcorn recipes while
I was doing party prep for my girls' Vintage Circus Birthday Party

I originally created all of these for teacher gifts...
but they would be perfect for a Movie themed party,
movie night with friends or an Oscars Party!

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels