Friday, April 26, 2013

My Sister's new line with Target: BUMPED by BLANQI- My Postpartum Miracle Worker!

This is it!!
The post I've been teasing you about for over a month!
Excited to finally share with you the new
BUMPED by BLANQI Line that my sister, Valerie,
and her best friend, Sabina, just launched exclusively at Target.com!

My sister and sabina are the founders of BLANQI and created a maternity support tank...
I loved my BLANQI..wore it all through my pregnancy with Micah.
But after I had him I always wished I had something similar to my BLANQI to help smooth me out and make me feel pretty! (I'm 5 months postpartum) I was not the only one!
Valerie and Sabina heard our plea and created not only a new maternity cami, but a Postpartum one..at a more affordable option to their original line. only $34.
It's for sale on Target.com. I'm wearing the Black Nursing Cami size S/M in these photos.
I also have the black M/L :) (Pants from Kohl's. Top from H&M. Shoes from Target)

Check out my video review below!
I decided to include the dorky outtakes. for your viewing pleasure. haha.

Visit Target.com to see their line!
So proud of my sister and Sabina.

Couple key things about my BUMPED Cami:
1. It's a soft light material.. very breathable...tight enough to make you feel secure and slim..but not restricting. wicks away sweat.

2. The straps feel invisible! there are two thin soft straps on each side
and they don't dig into your shoulders at all... comfy.
that was one of the first things I noticed. so many times tanks that are made to smooth you out are too restricting especially in the straps and chest area. this one is under the bust for easy nursing so you don't even have to worry about being smooshed there.

3. It helps smooth me out as I work towards losing the baby weight. It is SO easy to give yourself a hard time about your body after you have a baby...having garments that help you feel good about yourself as you work towards your goal is important.

4. I found myself, even as I lost weight from nursing, still wearing baggy big clothes because of some bumps here or there.. but once I put my BUMPED cami
on I felt like I could wear those tighter fitting shirts again!

Like I said in the video, BLANQI asked me to find some great blogging mamas to try out the new line. I rounded up a great group of girls, both maternity and postpartum, and they will be sharing their video reviews every day for the next couple weeks! a couple a day! So you will be able to check out what they think about it..how they wear it.. AND enter their giveaways!
(A BUMPED by BLANQI Cami and Target Gift Card!)
 Lots of baby bumps and postpartum mamas out there...so go check them out.
I'll be linking them up all week on The Busy Budgeting Mama Facebook Page.

Follow me on Instagram if you don't already to see a pop up giveaway...
win one for you and a friend!

Thank you val and sabina for
looking out for us postpartum mamas.

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels