Friday, April 26, 2013

Spice up your Snacking Ladies!

I'm a nursing mama. I like to snack.

But sometimes our pantry is a little boring.
I can only eat goldfish and animal crackers for so long before I start turning into a toddler.
Sometimes I'll feel brave and see some interesting organic snacks and after pondering in the aisle while wrangling the kids for way too long a period of time.. I buy it..only to realize it tastes like crunchy cardboard. Which only leaves me wishing I could have tested it before I spent money on it. I remember when I was in high school, going to costco with my mom.. and "grocery shopping" but mainly having fun eating the samples and getting rasberry smoothies. Samples are the best!

So when I discovered Goodies Co...It was just what I was wanting!
Subscribers to the Goodies Co. Taster’s Box receive a
monthly box of 5-8 snacks for $7/month. (I can do $7!) 

At Goodies, your opinion matters, and you get rewarded for it!
After you try your snacks, go back to the Goodies website and give a review of your box.
I'm excited for that step..It'll be like doing a fun little survey and getting points for it.
You can redeem the points for rewards and free Taster's Boxes!
*Goodies Co. currently only ships to the continental US.*

Typically, there is a waitlist to get an invitation, however Goodies Co. is
offering a code so you can skip the line and get right in.
Use Code BLOGVIP when requesting your invitation and you'll get your  invite
and Taster's Box right away!
Once you enter the code into the promo page, you will receive 2 emails from Goodies. The first will state you are in line for your invitation, the next will instantly tell you your invitation has arrived. This shows you how you skipped the line!

My kids love getting mail.
Every time the mail comes they ask if something is in there for them..
and I admit that sometimes, we'll get those random coupon packets and instead of going right into the trash we tell them it's for them. haha. genius parenting. I know.
They are going to FLIP when a box full of SNACKS arrives..
seriously.. toddler world officially rocked.

Jump the waiting list and subscribe to a service that
makes it easy and affordable to try new snacks,
or even different flavors of old favorites.
I'm excited to spice up my snacking.
or sweetennnn it up?? yes please. ;)

Are you a snacker? Sweet or Salty?
I was a snacker and had cravings when I was pregnant..
but I think I'm MORE hungry for a snack throughout the day now that I'm nursing.
Any other nursing mamas relate?
I think chasing my kiddos around is part of that too ;)
Thanks to Goodies Co. for sponsoring today's discussion

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels