Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Top Mama Picks - Favorite Blogs

.............................................................................

I am so excited to share with you some of these blogs that i
 just love and hope you go visit!
but first i have a purely vain request... i have about 73 subscribers 
who are awesome and read each new post!
but i only have 24 followers.. sad.
 so if you get a chance hop on over to the side of my blog
and click follow. 
i would love it! it's the same idea as subscribing.

and now...time to chit chat about some fun blogs!

1. 
i feel like i have so much in common with this girl...young wife..new homeowner. she is a creative designer and her blog is so charming! she finds lovely images of inspiration.. 




and shows off her work...
check out some of these items in her etsy shop! so cute.


2.

this girl always finds the best images to get me so inpsired! check out these nursery ideas she came across! plus i love the name... secrets of domestic bliss.



3. 




LOVE this blog.. she puts together these great color inspiration boards.


and she has a great etsy shop. i want to order everything. pretty much. hehe.

4.

first of all..how cute is she? 


this lovely lady is sisters with my roommate in college..(mammy! i miss you! "meow. kitty cat!" inside joke. i couldn't resist. haha.)


Her blog is so lovely. her posts are so real and from the heart. she is a mother (of soon-to-be-six!) and so stylish! check out these maternity clothes she found that i just love.
she recently shared my post of my recipe's for spaghetti and meatball and mozarella sticks! made me so happy. and i always go to her blog to get some encouraging mama wisdom. hehe. check her out!
www,mychildiloveyou.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Megan-Joy January 24, 2010 at 5:54 PM  

I just found your blog and I love it! I am married to Lindsay's cousin and I saw her post about your recipe. You have a sweet little family!

Lavender and Lilies January 24, 2010 at 7:04 PM  

You picked some of my faves too! I am a follower already but I hope you get lots more.

LindsB January 25, 2010 at 9:00 AM  

Aw you are so sweet! Thanks for mentioning me on your post today- I have not seen these other blogs before, it is so nice to be introduced to other fun blogs- thank you!!

I'm so glad you liked my organization project today too :)

alli michelle January 25, 2010 at 5:04 PM  

Always love discovering new blogs, I'm off to check out Secrets of Domestic Bliss...
(Thanks for including Hooray, too!)

In Honor Of Design January 26, 2010 at 7:24 AM  

aww you picked some of my faves!
Isn't Lindsay amazing? You will be blessed just by reading her insights.

Having a really fun giveaway this week so you will have to stop by...:D

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels