Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Featured Client-Bird Theme Baby Shower

I was recently sent photos from a client of mine! I was so happy to see how the party turned out! She asked me to create some little touches for the party to go with the theme. She sent me the invitation and i created some graphics to go along with it!
the invitation they chose can be found here at tinyprints.com
i love how the cake ties into the theme as well!
love how they presented the beverages.. a sangria along with a mamajito!(non-alcoholic mojito.) 
congrats mama to be! happy to be a part of your day... you have some fabulous friends!
when they were first going with these napkins i made up a design off that...but we ended up going with the invitation as inspiration. just an example of how you can customize your event based off anything!

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels