Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Father's Day! to my 2 favorite Dads..

A brief lovey post to celebrate 
the two Fathers in my life....
My dad.
and Ben. my baby daddy.

I love you dad.
you are an amazing faith filled example to me. 
It's even more fun seeing you being a grandpop to my girls!
I wish we lived closer so we could see you more often..but I am thankful for the visits we get! 
Thank you for all the sacrifices you made for me and our family..thank you for teaching me about my faith and encouraging and motivating me to go deeper.
I love you..even though you have and will always turn off all the lights around you when you go up to bed...even if we are all up talking. I love you even though you would routinely plan to have the carpets cleaned or dentist appointments for everyone when we would have family in town (mom always loved that ;) You took care and provided for us selflessly...you opened the world up to us giving us so many amazing opportunities and experiences.
I love you dad! you are a blessing to me. and I admire you so much.





left: us open -  right: meeting mother teresa

Ben..Happy 3rd Father's Day! 
I love you...you are amazing with the girls..
and it makes me so happy seeing you with them.
 I love when you take them over to Church..and pray with them.
I love how you let me sleep in and you watch them in the morning..even the mornings when you just trap them in the same room as you and fall asleep on the couch. ;)
I love how you give me a kiss and hug in front of them..which makes them come over and hug our legs. I love how you drive them around just to give me a break. I love how you dress them up in philly's gear. I love how you take sophia to the store in her tinker bell costume.
I love how you change diapers like a pro. I love how you rock the bjorn. HOTtie. and I love how you are patient and loving to your girls.. they love you so much...and so do I.
you have been such a source of strength and encouragement especially during this hard time. You take such great care of us.. you are amazing. xoxo





Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.. 
Happy Father's Day! 

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels