Saturday, June 4, 2011

DIY Teacher Gifts-Treat Bag Tag Printables

I don't have any kids in school yet....
but I can't wait till we do so I can make up cute goodie bags 
to say THANK YOU to their teachers! 
(Each of these I would pair with a coordinating gift card. 
Because deep down...that's what teachers would love to get! ;) c'mon.)

I had fun creating these printables.. 
only $10 in my etsy shop right now!
and only 1 day turn around time. 
So here's what you should do.....
1. Order. (I cheer every time i get an order to my phone!..no seriously...i do...ask my hubby.)
2. Then bake up a batch of cookies or whatever you want to stick in the baggies...
3. Receive your personalized teacher appreciation printables.. cut, fold, staple! DONE.
4. And you are an awesome parent. awesome I tell you!

So go be awesome and use these personalized tags to add a special touch to your child/children's end of year gift to their teacher!
it would be smashing.
(yes I want to start saying that. and no one can stop me. ;)


PHOTO SHOOT SUPPLIES:
Printables- The Pretty Paperie (my shop!)
Cookies & Candies- Dollar Store
Ziploc Snack Bags.
My Stapler.


I created a variety of styles to choose from..
some with a graphic and some without! 
I thought the ones without graphics could be perfect to 
gift to anyone you want to just say thanks too!





"One Smart Cookie..."
SHOP.
This Tag would be perfect filled with Cookies! 
(home made or store bought!)



"You are sweet..."
SHOP.
This Tag would be perfect filled with yummy Sweets! 
(home made or store bought!)





"Thanks a 'Latte'..."
SHOP.
This Tag would be perfect filled with yummy treats that go great with coffee! (home made or store bought!) And attach a gift card to your teacher's favorite coffee place!



I also created these tags 
but didn't photograph them...

"S'more teachers like you.."
This Tag would be perfect filled with the yummy ingredients to make a Smore! 
And attach a gift card to a Favorite Book Store or Coffee Shop!

 "Touched my Heart..."
This Tag would be perfect filled with anything heart shaped! Rice Krispies..Cookies..etc! 
And attach a gift card to a Favorite Book Store or Coffee Shop!

A Budget Friendly DIY - These are just amos cookies! 
They fit perfectly..and are a nice sweet little snack.
They were in mini bags at the dollar store.


Hope you are having a great weekend...
Summer is almost here!

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels