Thursday, August 4, 2011

Printable Sale! BOGOFree- Including Teacher Printables!

My Sophia will be starting Preschool this year..WOW.
I can't even believe it. But I'm excited for this next chapter
and can't wait to do cute things like this for her teachers!


I made up these printables for teacher gift giving..
I thought these goodie bags would be a great way to start the year and say THANK YOU to your kids' teachers! 
A perfect "WELCOME BACK!" Gift.

So to start off your gift giving right..
 I decided to do a 
BOGO FREE PRINTABLE SALE
 in my Etsy Shop! (Packages excluded) 
Going on till August 10th!

Order and mention in note to seller box..
 "I LOVE FREE PRINTABLES!"
 I will e-mail you your code for a free printable. 
then go shop for something FREE.
Order free printable(use code)...and do a happy dance for free printables!

While you wait for me to send you the printables...
bake up a batch of cookies or whatever you want to stick in the baggies...
Receive your personalized teacher appreciation printables.. cut, fold, staple! DONE.
And you are an awesome parent. awesome I tell you!

So go be awesome and use these personalized tags to add a special touch to your child/children's gift to their teacher! And enjoy a free printable with your order!

PHOTO SHOOT SUPPLIES:
Treat Bag Tag PrintablesThe Pretty Paperie (my shop!)
Cookies & Candies- Dollar Store
Ziploc Snack Bags.
My Stapler.
Card stock Paper

I created a variety of styles to choose from..
some with a graphic and some without! 
I thought the ones without graphics could be perfect to 
gift to anyone you want to just say thanks too!

"One Smart Cookie..."
This Tag would be perfect filled with Cookies! 
(home made or store bought!)
This is one of my most popular.

"You are sweet..."
This Tag would be perfect filled with yummy Sweets! 
(home made or store bought!)

"Thanks a 'Latte'..."
This Tag would be perfect filled with yummy treats that go great with coffee! (home made or store bought!) And attach a gift card to your teacher's favorite coffee place!

I also created these tags 
but didn't photograph them...

"S'more teachers like you.."
This Tag would be perfect filled with the yummy ingredients to make a Smore! 
And attach a gift card to a Favorite Book Store or Coffee Shop!

 "Touched my Heart..."
This Tag would be perfect filled with anything heart shaped! Rice Krispies..Cookies..etc! 
And attach a gift card to a Favorite Book Store or Coffee Shop!


A Budget Friendly DIY - These are just amos cookies! 
They fit perfectly..and are a nice sweet little snack.
They were in mini bags at the dollar store.
Small coookies = You can eat more of them without feeling piggy.
it's just a rule of life.
Hope you are having a great week.
And remember...any order before august 10th will be e-mailed a code for a FREE Printable! Just mention "I LOVE FREE PRINTABLES!" in the note to seller box!

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels