Monday, August 15, 2011

VLOG-Summer Fun & Today Sienna turns ONE!


A year ago today.. 
our sweet, fiesty, giggle box sienna was born.
I didn't know my heart could love another baby like I love our 3 yr old Sophia....
but with each baby your heart just grows and grows I guess! 
I love her so much!
 We've had a crazy busy year..
it has zoomed by and been full of fun and adventures!

I love you Sienna...
Happy Birthday sweetie!!
I feel so blessed to be able to be your mommy.



Sienna has been walking all over the house. She is non stop wanting to be just like her big sister..and more. She is gonna be trouble haha...She is fiesty and strong and stubborn. if you can even be called stubborn when you are one! she is just soo into learning everything and wanting to try it all out herself. I think she thinks she is 3 like sophie.
She is still snuggly though..blows kisses and her favorite thing to do is point and go ssssssss..which we think came from us always pointing to Jesus on the cross and saying Jesusss! Now she just points at everyone and makes that noise. ;) She dances...shaking her head around and doing a 'cool face.' it makes us laugh so hard! She waves all the time..she thinks everyone is her adoring public. which they are. ;)


Sienna loves to give moochies..
And we love to give them back!




Sienna blogs like her mama..
here she is just catching up on e-mails.



She was so tiny at her baptism! (left photo)
We've had so many fun days with our sweet girl at the park and in the yard..snuggles on the couch..and me tiptoeing into her room to take a photo while she sleeps..
ben says i'm living risky. you HAVE to have at least one good photo of your sleeping baby!




It seems like just 
yesterday we met our sienna..sort of. ;)
I LOVE looking back at these photos.. 
it was such a fun and exciting day!! 
I loved seeing sophia meeting her little sister.. she was in awe!


I love making these videos..
They are so fun to look back on!
Here's some camera shots from this summer so far.

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels