Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sneak Peek: My Girls' Storybook Princess Party

busy busy lately.
Wish I could do a bigger post today 
but we have a Once Upon a Time Land to build!! ;)
oh and a zillion other things to do that are way not as much fun..
like dishes..and laundry..

Here's the start of the Girls' Castle! A Princess Party isn't complete without one... It even has a drawstring bridge! The Cardboard Castle is coming along..It never hurts to ask the guy breaking down boxes at the Dollar Store if they have any extra!! He broke down and saved a handful for me! Yay Dollar Store! Putting on the finishing touches before I paint it with leftover pink ceiling paint that we never used.
 Sophia sweetly requested that there be flags. haha. 
She is beyond excited..and sienna has been going in and out of the doors...Love it! 
Not going to make it much bigger than this because 
I have a feeling this will be in our playroom for a while.. ;)
Here's the supplies I bought with coupons/on sale
from JoAnns for the Mermaid Candy Cove!
Can't wait to put it together with things I already have..
This little corner of the room is going to be so fun at the party!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out the fun DIY details
Can't wait to share more with you. Taking photos of everything step by step for fun tutorials! Last night I was making clouds out of quilt batting material. OMG ADORABLE! You are going to just gush over the cuteness! Thankful I have two cute baby girls to throw a party for. love them.

To see the pop-up invitation for this party click here!

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels