Monday, January 9, 2012

Chocolate Dipping Exchange- Awesome as it sounds.

A friend of mine hosted this get together..
it was a play date....from HEAVEN!
I had never heard of, or even thought of, doing
a Chocolate Dipping Exchange Party (playdate)
But it's genius. Colleen, (I know you read this....) you're a genius!! ;)

It was really fun seeing what everyone showed up with to dip!
We chatted..melted chocolate..made yummy treats and
while everything dried the kids kept playing and the moms kept talking.
then at the end everyone packaged up a portion of each to take home!
Thanks Colleen for hosting such a fun party idea!
You should all try this.. it was cool. and yummy.

WHAT WOULD YOU TAKE TO
A CHOCOLATE DIPPING EXCHANGE??
I brought E.L. Fudge Cookies..
because they are sorta like oreos..but something different.
Amazingness.. that's all I can say. and they were eaten very fast. that too.

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels