Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I was told it's almost time to get botox...

This year has been wonderful. beautiful.
filled with more tears than I wished..
but filled with plenty of laughter and smiles to help me get through those days.
I'm happy with where I am in life..
and feeling passionate and excited about the projects and adventures ahead!
Thanks for all the birthday wishes.. it's gonna be hard to top my 28 yr old brother singing a Happy Birthday Voicemail to me and sounding SA-weet...but I felt the love.

Feeling very blessed and thankful for the past 26 years!
Wanting to take advantage of each day I'm given..and LIVE life.

Even if life consists mainly of days like this...... :)
ps. I'm not getting botox..
yet? ;)

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels