Friday, January 27, 2012

DIY DOLLHOUSE - My Craigslist Before & After


This was such a fun DIY Project!
We were on the hunt for a dollhouse to give our sophia(3) for Christmas..
but just could not find anything that was 1..in our budget..
and 2..wasn't HUGE and PINK.
(I wanted something a bit more neutral/could grow with her..
and look cute in her room!)
Thought I would share some of the inexpensive diy details
I used to make it fun for her!

Check out the video below of me sharing all the details of the dollhouse!

WHAT I USED:
Dollhouse - Craigslist Find...$30
Craft Wood Plaque Multi Pack- Michael's...$3 or $4
5 Furniture Pieces already made- Dollar Store/Michael's...$1 Each
Ikea Fabric Scraps & Batting Material Scraps...Already Had
1 Dish Rag from Dollar Store
19 or so Pages of Scrap Book Paper- JoAnn...$9.99 for the 180 Page Fresh Floral Stack
Scrap booking Sticker Christmas Decorations- Michael's..on sale.. couple bucks.
Mod Podge/Double Sided Tape/Scissors
Graphics printed off computer- Kitchen, Bathroom Tile & Mirror, Fireplace, Frame graphics filled with photos or prints.

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels