Monday, March 12, 2012

What we do while Ben's at work....




We destroy the house..I mean,
play in the house!
During this time, I occasionally try and clean..
but I usually come back to the room I just cleaned to find it...not clean.
So I usually just give up till nap time. :)
The girls right now love to play together..and torment each other. sisters!
They do this thing now where they hold hands and
lift them up and then down while sophia says "friendsss foreverrrrrrr"...
it's unbelievably adorable. sienna now mumbles it too. melt.

We color. 
sometimes on sofas.. walls.. sink cabinets.. ikea boxes..
oh..and ever so often PAPER.
But how CUTEEE is this lil guy sophia drew??


We go on lunch dates.
I love chick-fil-a...it's my connection to my atlanta.
Only a little wrestling is involved.
I lie.............A lot of wrestling is involved.
but waffle fries and getting them tired in the play area is worth it. ;)

We make pizza..
verrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy slowly.
but with love. ;)
I use this recipe...but now use wheat flour and
a tablespoon or so more oil. very yummy. and the girls love it.


We have picnics at the park!
So excited for the warm weather.... the girls love being outside.

We run errands. Here we are at Ikea...
the girls holding their bribery to sit in the cart: A warm soft pretzel.


We get dressed..multiple times.
Sophia likes to rock the tiara & sparkly shoes
(very LOVED sparkly shoes)...
and a dress is a MUST right now. a dress or skirt.
Sometimes I tell her they are all "in the laundry" so I can
get her to wear jeans/sweatpants when it is cold.. (shhh!)


And some days, when daddy is home..
he gets in on the post nap time snuggles.
I love these photos.....
Aren't they so cute when they aren't moving/being wild?? hehe.
jk. they are cute when they are wild too.




I love seeing what other moms
do all day to keep their little ones happy.
What do you do??
Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels