Tuesday, March 20, 2012

DIY Cardboard Mailbox & Felt Envelopes Tutorial

I'm excited to share about this fun DIY Project I made up one day for my girls!
We had all the stuff except the felt.. so to create this
Cardboard Mailbox and felt envelopes I only spent $1.16!! 
My girls LOVED playing mailman..
and it kept them busy..
dropping off mail..picking it up..
and I liked how the felt envelopes were paper cut free and re-useable.
I thought about painting the whole thing..but haven't gotten around to it yet.
Let me know if you make this! would love to see how yours turns out. :)
Let me know if you have any questions by leaving
a comment and i'll do my best to answer them!

Sienna was mommy's little helper on this project. :)


I used duct tape to go around the
edges of the box to make it extra sturdy. Use it to fill in/connect any gaps.

I plan on making more of these..they made up pretty fast.
I love creating things with felt. Up next is a felt board!! (I'll share details soon.)

I love how sophie dressed up to be the mailman (bag and hat from Michael's)
and then she would check the mail and act surprised. haha... awesome.

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels