Thursday, March 8, 2012

Chocolate Pretzel Buttons Tutorial

The girls and I made up some Chocolate Pretzel Buttons to include in our sweet boxes going out to family for Valentine's Day this year.. They were having so much fun making them that I thought I would share this toddler friendly recipe! I'm always looking for "projects" that we can do together during the day..and this one was fun because we were counting..and making something to give to someone else.. they loved it. Key part is to melt the chocolates low in the oven. 275 degrees or lower (depending on your oven) I think I put mine in the end on 250 degrees..just to be safe. :)


Hope you try these out! they are perfectly kid sized..yummy..
and a fun activity to do WITH your children..They don't just have to watch!
Some chocolate will be snuck. you've been warned. ;)
We also put in the boxes some of my super-hero lollipop valentines.. and Valentine's Day Treat Bags (all printables in my etsy shop)
a couple Target "dollar bin" dish rags and some valentine's made by the girls!
Sophia drew everyone we sent mail too...
It was pretty funny. here's some examples...

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels