Friday, March 23, 2012

Exciting News!!!!!!


It's official! We're having a baby!
The past month I felt pregnant...
but 2 negative pregnancy tests made me feel like I was just crazy.
I felt how I did when I was pregnant with sienna and
I felt bloaty and my tummy getting bigger.I've been going to the gym almost every day...
but now that I know it's a BABY HUMAN making it big, it all makes more sense. haha.
I seriously felt like I was going crazy.
We found out on St. Patrick's Day.
We were in Baltimore for my cousin's wedding.
I was a bridesmaid..and we were at the rehearsal dinner and I could not get over the fact that my stomach was sticking out so much!! Ben laughs at me because back at the hotel I was like "BEN!..get in here...look at this!!"...and he did the 'YEP. that looks different face.'
So he ran down the street in the city the next morning so I could take a test.
And when it came back positive we were like AH!..YAY!!!!!..AH!.. :)


We are so excited..and I think the craziest part about about being pregnant is, and even though we've experienced this twice before, it's still hard to imagine their little faces..and personalities...but once they arrive, you can't imagine life without them!
We keep joking this one is going to be a red head. ;)
Sophie and Sienna are sooo excited!
Sophie the most. she really gets it this time.
It's so fun seeing her experience it with us!
When we told the girls we video taped it...here it is.....
**NOTE TO SELF: If you want to keep something a
secret, till the right time to announce it, don't tell your 3.5 yr old.............**
Luckily people weren't listening when she said "mommy has a baby in her belly!" the first time. haha. But at the right time we had her tell our immediate family in the hotel room! it was fun being all together when we shared the news.
***the best part of the video is when Sophia
asks how the baby got in my belly.....haha.

The girls are so sweet with my bump.
If I am on the couch they come over and lay their head on it..or give it a kiss.
Sophia talks to the baby all the time..just chatting away.
telling it she is going to change it's diapers and walk it around. 
We asked her what we should name the baby and her first response was boy. hahah.
I think that sienna is hopeful that is a boy purely so she doesn't have to deal with sophie dressing her up like a prince. ;)
Ben has been calling himself the baby whisperer.
Because for the past month he told me I was pregnant (even with the negative tests)
He called it both times with the girls too. His ego is huge right now with his baby guessing talent. He also is guessing it's a boy.
It's funny.. I told ben, the first thing people are going to ask us
is if we are trying for a boy...and I was right! haha.
Of course we would be so excited if we had a boy.. but 3 girls?!? so fun!
(I'm going to re-read this post during their high school years)
Obvsiouly..we don't really have a choice on the matter. ;)
And we are just excited to have a number 3!
Sienna is officially a big sister too!
she already has been feeling less baby and more toddler the past month or so.. it's crazy!
I love this age though. (1.5) Although she is into EVERYTHING..
she is also INTO everything..loving life and mommy and daddy. :)
I love the snuggles. my belly gets them a lot now. this baby is going to be loved.
they are smooching, singing, talking and hugging on it already! ;)


Praying for a healthy and happy
baby & pregnancy!
Let me know if any of you are expecting..
would love to share the journey with you!
My girls are already taking this big sister role very seriously...
I need to work on my swaddling. a little rusty. ;)

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels