Monday, May 21, 2012

Baby Book - 13 Weeks Bump

BLANQI Girl
I've been feeling more tired during the day..
but the daytime sickness has gone away...now it's just night.
and worse. but I can handle that..the girls are sleeping! ;)
Sienna is very hands on with this pregnancy..little cutie.
I have realized saying "please don't touch mommy for 5 minutes" isssss.....pointless. ;)


Starting to warm up..
I love letting them play outside..
because I get to SIT DOWN and cheer and clap from my chair. :)

We got a sprinkler today.
Officially the best mom in the world.
Pulled out their swim suits from the bins they were packed away in...
Sophia was IN HEAVEN.
and I LOVE this photo..because it is totally her. that pose=my sophie.
Sienna....not loving it so much.
She walked back to the have another look when I went to turn it on....traumatized.
I think she'll get brave enough to try it out soon.
but today she just looked cute in her swimwear. ;)
(She wanted to pose like her sister.....hehe.)
  
Can't wait for this little bambino to get in
on the snuggles and play time. :)
Sophie, in bed, avoiding going to bed: "when the baby pops out it's
going to walk into my room!"..........
Seriously, she says "pop out" 5 million times a day....... haha

Sophie: mom, the angels put the baby in there?...
The angels will help you pop it out."
Me: "I sure hope so. ;)"

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels