Tuesday, May 15, 2012

DIY Teacher Appreciation Treat Bag Inspiration Board

The end of the school year is coming!!
I rounded up some of my DIY Treat Bag Ideas as Teacher Appreciation Gifts..
A cute gift idea to say THANK YOU to the
wonderful teachers you know or work with!
I sell the printables in my Etsy Shop, Pretty Paperie for $10
 if you would like that part taken care of for you.
Just print, cut and staple to bag!
(2 styles per pdf.. And you can print as many as you want!)

1. You are One Smart Cookie! - Printable PDF
4. You are Sweet! - Printable PDF

If you have a custom phrase request just send me a message!
I made up this design for a client last week..
She was filling them with lifesavers. :)

Hope this post gives you some ideas of
what to do to say Thanks!

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels