Thursday, June 7, 2012

Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings

Been using my crock pot more and more..
and thought I would share the recipes that we end up loving!
this one.....soo good. leftovers..even better.

Favorite Crock Pot Recipes:
Crock Pot Chicken & Dumplings
I looked to these two recipes for a starting point... one & two
I'll share below what I ended up doing/using.

INGREDIENTS:
3 Medium Size Chicken Breasts
2 Cans Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
2 Medium Golden Potatoes
1/4 cup Peas
1/2 Cup Diced Onion
1 TB Parsley
2 TB Butter
Enough Water to Cover Ingredients
4 Biscuits (I used store brand..baked up the rest for the girls/breakfast)

DIRECTIONS:
Place Chicken in crock pot..
2 Cans of Cream of Chicken Soup
Then remaining ingredients: potates, peas, onions, parsley, butter
Cover with water
Put lid on..and put on high for 4 hours.
Near the end I used 2 forks to shred up the chicken.
When 4 hours is up.. Cut up the biscuits into 9 pieces each.. drop into crock pot. Stir around.
Cook them for 30 minutes..
Done! time to eat!

Hope you like this one... It's a new favorite.
Comfort food that is easy. I like it. :)

Look forward to sharing more crock pot recipes with you!
I don't know about you..but I'm always scavenging Pinterest for new ones to try ;)
Do you have any favorites?!

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels