Saturday, June 16, 2012

Cupcake Felt Board

I have a sweet tooth..even when it comes to felt. ;)
During yesterday's nap time...
I was busy finishing up some sweet treats for my sophie!
I made some Felt Cupcakes for her Felt Board!
6 little cupcakes with 6 different frostings to mix and match..
Yesterday I ordered a couple cupcakes from
Sophie's bakery and they were delish...
I got to choose my own frosting choices and everything.. ;)

I'm thinking of adding these to my Etsy Shop.. e-mail me if you're interested!
My sophie loved them so much and I enjoyed hand stitching them up during nap..
something way more fun to do than dishes. ;)

I'll be posting more on the girls' felt board later this week. I PROMISE!
I got a comment yesterday saying it had
been 21 days since the felt board sneak peek post..haha.
I have finished up some more felt additions since then..
so I just need to snap some shots and then I'll post!
you are gonna flip..cuteness overload.

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels