Sunday, June 3, 2012

Baby Book- 14 &15 Week Bumps

Sorry for the grainy photo..
took this minutes before jumping in the car to go out of town..
this was a rushed photo shoot. ;)
BLANQI Girl
Disclaimer: The Week 15 photo was taken AFTER devouring
2 large pieces of pizza for lunch... AND after a weeks worth of vacationing in the OBX.....
ok done.
-I pee constantly....Not good on a 10 hour car ride to and from vaca....
-Not as sick..praise the Lord! But hungry all the time with nothing sounding good unless I see it. Yesterday ben asked me what I wanted to do for dinner and I go
"hmm..pizza sounds good. but that might be because I just saw it on instagram."
A buffet is a pregnant girl's dream. haha. If I don't see it...I don't want it.
So no one post photos of Chocolate Cake on instagram ok?! ;)
BLANQI Girl 
My body is totally different this pregnancy..
I know 3rd baby means bigger faster..but I feel like my bump is HUGE right now.
Weight wise the doctor said I'm right on track..but it feels crazy to me!
I feel like any moment they are going to say surprise..there are 4 babies in there. ;)
I also am losing my waist quicker. I feel like the girls didn't do that as much...maybe a boy?
Who knows! We are having an ultrasound done in a couple weeks......
but we are WAITING to find out what we are having.
I know...torture. but I want to experience it! (We found out with both Sophie & Sienna.)

I seem to follow every pregnant lady I see blogging or on instagram..
I am loving connecting with other mamas out
there going through this crazy miracle of pregnancy.
I think when you are pregnant...or wanting to be pregnant...
you see pregnant ladies EVERYWHERE. they come out of the wood work.
Am I right? or am I right?

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels