Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My Little Felt Monsters

I had fun doodling my little monsters on card stock..
and bringing them to life with a little felt and sewing!

I've seen "Adopt a Monster" party favors all over Pinterest...
so I wanted to use that same Idea for our Monster Bash!
(A Toddler Friendly Halloween Party!)
I also created in Photoshop a Monster
Adoption Certificate for the girls to fill out with me. :)

It was fun having sophia (my 4 yr old) help me choose
how many spikes, teeth or eyes the monsters should have!
And even more fun hearing the names they came up with!
(the blue one is apple....haha. ;)
We also have a spikey, gilly and fuzzball.

I'm considering adding these to my Etsy Shop- Charming Felt!
(complete with the Monster Adoption Certificate!)
These little monsters are fun soft toys for your toddlers...
or as a party favor this Halloween!

I loved seeing the girls play with them..
I started off making 1..then they requested a daddy..
and then a mommy... etc etc..
Some of the monsters are in love.
as you can tell from the photo below.

I have to finish up some client felt orders...
but then I REALLY want to try and make these into puppet versions!
I think the girls would love that. :)
If you follow me on instagram or facebook, then you saw
I made up some sweet little felt owls too!
I'll share those on here soon.. I seriously am in love with them.

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels