Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sick Babies.

Rough day in our house today.
Got a text from the husband while I was at the doctor's office for baby check up..
"sophie just threw up everywhere"
came home..she threw up a few more times..
All she wanted to do was snuggle up on the couch.



Sienna then says "I feel sick"...
I thought she was pretending to be like her sister.
I was wrong.
I caught most of it on me the first time..
not so lucky the time after that.

I've changed my clothes 5 times today.
showered twice.
then gave up on not smelling like throw up till they feel better.
New strategy..wear a towel at all times.

Please say some prayers that my girls get through this little bug quickly..
It's so sad seeing your kids sick.
Both girls have woken up to throw up..
so ben and I are each taking on one to sleep with.. 
I'm going to look AWESOMELY refreshed and rested tomorrow morning... ;)
On the bright side.....I love the snuggles from my sweet sickies.
We usually have healthy kids. so when they do get sick..
It makes me so thankful for their overall health.

We can do this.......we can do this...... :)
goodnight all.

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels