Thursday, September 27, 2012

Room Inspiration - Rugs by RugsUSA.com

I have been wanting to get a rug for
our family room area for a while.
I happened to stumble across RugsUSA.com...
and was so impressed with what I found!

Here's a round up of some of my favorites that they offer.
Some of these would be so cute in a family room..
or an office..or a child's room! I love a good pattern.
What is so crazy about this site.. most of these are 35% off or more!
I found they are almost always having some sort of discount sale.
I was going to do a top ten...but then decided to limit myself at 15. ;)

Which rug is your favorite??
I'm so excited to be doing a Review on one of their rugs.
I'm trying to choose a favorite... I am currently loving #3 and #8!

Rugs USA is on Pinterest...and they have
some great Boards to help with Room Inspiration!

0 comments:

Shop my Printables!

Popular Posts

Recent Chit Chat

Labels